We are often told: for better health we should eat 5 servings of fresh fruits and vegetables daily diet.
The reasons for this are convincing enough, better health, anti-aging, improved fitness and a host of others, but like anything else we need to know just how to the fruits and vegetables daily die.
Staying on it and making it fun and not boring.
Many factors that determine one’s success at eating. Such as diet that involves a high amount of fruits and vegetables and is the very basis of the dietetic lifestyle emphasized in the drugless fraternity, let’s go over the proper methods applicable based on years of research and experience on just how to eat these substances for optimal health.
Fruits and Vegetables Daily Diet: How to eat your Fruits And Vegetables?
1. First, eat whatever is in season till you are satisfied. Wait ten minutes and treat yourself to 7-10 medium sized dates, wait 10 minutes and eat a stalk of celery or a leaf or 2 of plain lettuce.
2. Try to stay calm and immobile as much as possible after eating sitting upright for 10-15 minutes. (Although laughter does aid with digestion, of course when undertaken in moderation)
3. Do not eat acid fruits except for tomatoes after 2 pm on any occasion, not even their juices. They are the best assimilated in the earlier part of the day.
4. Wash all fruits thoroughly (clear dishwashing liquid may suffice) but be careful not to have them sitting in the soapy water so long as to absorb the suds, wash briskly and rinse right away. Then immerse or soak in drinking water to ensure that you don’t consume tap water. Of course, this is not necessary for bananas.
5. Do not store fruits in the fridge or closely covered, let them breathe as much as possible.
6. Limit yourself to 5 oranges a day, if need be for that many and let your taste buds judge for you.
Fruits and Vegetables Daily Diet: How To Prepare Your Fruits And Vegetables
1. Rinse your leafy vegetables under cold running water and re-rinse with drinking water.
2. Don’t use soap to wash because by nature they will absorb the suds which you might end up ingesting.
3. Store in a clean plastic bag that you should pick up from the stores where you purchase them fresh.
4. Leave a little breathing space for the leaves by not sealing the bag shut.
5. Keep in the fridge and pull out say 20-30 minutes before use.
6. For root vegetables, all needed is the brief rinse and peeling before cooked in drinking water without salt.
7. Vegetables are best at night times, although they are powerful cleansers, they are not as proactive as fruit and thus would give you a much calmer sleep, not unless you have done a fast of a few to several days and are breaking it with fruit.
8. Try to consume leafy veggies within 5-7 days after purchasing them from the store.
In adhering to the suggestions listed above and with a clever combination of this dietetic lifestyle, proper exercise, and mental attunements, you are well on your way to achieving bountiful health, improved fitness, and longevity.